Another one of my little sleep-overs in school, or Qiyam, should I put it in a nice way. And as usual, those group of people who live for such occasions; my study group. Seeing as Mid-Year exams are in full heat, we thought we'd have one last night together at school, just for memories' sake.
I was the first to arrive in school, seeing as I live the closest. I texted the others to meet-up at the canteen. It took about half an hour for the group to be complete; Farid, Bukhari, Abd Rahman Rahim, Danish, Abdur Rahman Yassin, Adam, Haziq, Ali, Luqman Hakim, Helmi and myself, accompanied by Mr Izzad, of course.
Dinner was served. Briyani was the night's menu. We dug in heartily, enjoying the spread. Afterwards, we did our Maghrib prayers and shortly after that, our Isya' prayers. But the night did not end there. It never does. We went up to MPR3 and buried ourselves in our books. At certain times, we would ask each other so and so.
As we got later into the night, we began to feel tired. We began running around the room, playing with the sleeping mats. Each of us got on the sleeping mat and Ali would drag us around. I almost hit my head on a chair leg after slipping off the mat!
Soon, midnight approached and we continued to study. Some of us bade goodnight, including me. Yeah, I'm a heavy sleeper. Sooooo, somehow, at about 5am the next morning, I was able to wake up. Not, not because I wake up that easily, but because the room was just too cold. I was freezing. My feet felt all numb the moment I woke up. The others just slept through. Too tired, perhaps?
I did whatever I could in the wake of morning. Fajr prayers commenced shortly after so like it or not, I had to wake the other logs up. So anyway, by 9am, everyone had already washed up and gotten ready to leave. Then out out nowhere, we decided to go to Luqman Hakim's house for a swim. It was naaaise ~
We chased each other in the pool. And as always, we had a race. Mmhm. But it was cool when Mr Izzad taught Abd Rahman Rahim how to swim. I guess I had a partner then. Long story short, we had a good end to the whole session ^^.
So this marks our last ever study group Qiyam together :3
No comments:
Post a Comment