"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Hectic

It's been quite something, these past two days. I owe a blog entry for yesterday because.. well, because I was just too tired.

After Friday prayers yesterday, I thought of going home. Sit back, relax, chill. But then some of my classmates volunteered to help invigilate the Sec4's and 5's for their Prelim English oral. Long story short, I helped too and got to know a lot of my juniors' names. That's cool ^^.

Afterwards, I went to Irsyad to help mark the exam papers for the Qamar mentorship program. It was tiring. And dull. And tedious. I salute all teachers for marking papers every year. Oh, and I also helped em' Irsyad YODA debaters discuss about their debates. But me being me, I was the most playful lot. Mmmm yeah.

As for today..

Al-Junied held the 'Mufti Cup Debate'. 6 teams participated, those of which are, Al-Junied, HANZ Junied Alumni, UIA, Madrasah Al-Maarif, Madrasah Al-Zuhri and Jamiyah Business School. Basically, I mostly took photos here and there. And somehow or rather, the urge to debate grew even greater, especially when I heard Redha Elyas speak. Marvelous, he was.

On another note, I got teased and bullied by em' Preu 2 girls. Tsk, only because I let them. And in the presence of Mr Hazrin.. like he defended me. But oh well.

Tomorrow's the finals for the debate AND the semi-finals for the YODA debate. Phew! And then it's Monday all over again. JUST GREAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment