"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

S5 Mini Carnival

FINALLY, THE DAY EVERYONE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR..

The S5 Mini Carnival. Like duh! I just have one word for it. EPIC. It turned about to be a greater success than what we expected in the first place. We didn't need fancy designs and all that. But yeah, I did design this simple welcoming banner, together with Ruzaini's help too.

As soon as we were good to go, class by class kept pouring into the void deck. I could hardly see any empty spaces. One popular place that never lost its customers was the game booth. I mean come on, which kid wouldn't want to play with an Xbox360? A very shy and protected kid, maybe. No really. No kid would deny the opportunity :B


There were food stalls. Drawing stalls. Origami stalls. Arabic Khat stalls. Beverage stalls. 'Ais Batu' stalls. Games stalls. Even a clothes stall! The variety of stuff being sold was outrageously simple, yet it everything was being bought and consumed. At one point, Mr Muneer and I had to drive out to Iecon to buy some extra supplies.

I was quite glad I was the photographer of the day. Whilst everyone was doing their work, I did my own work by taking their photos. Somehow, it alleviated the stress and well, I was capturing memories, so to speak. When I asked the juniors how they felt, they were all really enthusiastic with a wanting to buy loads of stuff. As for me, I had to be content with just about a dollar worth of coupons. Half of which Naadhirah gave to me. How kind of her ^^.

At the end of the day, all us S5's cleared up the booths and mopped the floors, emptied the bins and kept the tables. HOWEVER, the clothes booth still had some stuff to sell so a couple of us went and rummaged through the tacky and weird-looking outfits. The guys bought a lot, since they all had extra coupons to give anyway.

I guess I owe Nur a huge salute for taking charge of the carnival. I'm quite honoured to have been part of the planning committee and all. Shyeeaah. We all did good. Yes we did. Oh yeah. mmhm. That's right!
My reflection on a kettle :3

SEC5 2011. YOU ROCK MY WORLD :D

No comments:

Post a Comment