"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Weekend

Friday, oh Friday. Naturally, it being a Friday, some students in school have a mukhayyam, or sleep-over. This being said, only the Sec5's were going. An all-S5 mukhayyam at school. Yes, it sounds fun without even meaning to be^^.

Night time approached and everyone present was all nice and comfy, clad in their jackets. I dared not to wear a sweater, with fear of a potentially cold evening in the MPR3. In the end, it turned out to be a comfortable evening. We had a 'Science & Islam' presentation, where every group presented their work. My group, being late and all, faired quite alright. Well, we finished it. AT LEAST.

Me. Hafiz. Ilyas ^^.

Tahajjud prayers were led by Ustd Alaina. *Bambambam* Fast forward to the morning and the longer part of the day, Irsyad held its annual P1 Open House. Naturally, I'd be taking photos of those beautiful children sitting for their entrance tests. Well, yeah. I was taking photos. Though some time around Zuhr, my body was so weak. Overcome by exhaustion, most of the remaining S5 guys and me just rested in class.

*Bambambam*. Fast forward even more to the next day, which in this case would be Sunday. I went to the 'Zikra Rasul' event at Madrasah Wak Tanjong (MWTI). Accompanied with Abd Rahman Rahim and Adam, we had a pretty good tour of the school. Briyani for lunch, and a whole array of performances by the students of MWTI. The main event was the 'Speaking Competition'? I can't actually remember what the name was, but yeah. They spoke on stage.

Abdur Rahman & Hafiz. My good friends ^^.

Hafizuddeen and Abdur Rahman Yasin was Irsyad's contestants. Abdur Rahman got 1st for his group and Hafizuddeen was content with getting consolation. All in all, it was a good day, even though it was hot. I met a lot of people. NERF buddies, ex-Irsyadians, graduates and friends from other schools. Kinda made me feel more at home with the whole thing.

*Bambambam*. I end my post.

No comments:

Post a Comment