"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Busy"

SA1. The second season of exams for the year. You'd think I'd be nervous. Well, I am. Though not to the point where I may just fade. Just nervous enough to make me worry and revise for my SA1's.

I always try to remind myself that all this studying will soon benefit me in the future. Sure, easy enough. But getting myself to do work, now that's the hard task. Specifically, Chemistry. I actually dislike it, not because I hate the subject itself, but because I'm terrible at it. Heh.

Some people say I'm the language and humanities kind of student, not the maths and science type. I can accept that. But I still love all my subjects nonetheless. I just wish I could do better at it. Aaaaah, work harder, yes? I KNOOOOOOW ~

Busy busy busy, that's me. "Busy" indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment