"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inactivity

I never like waking up late. It's like you wasted the serene calmness of the morning, the few hours you could enjoy the coolness of the air before the sun is high. Why do I say this? Because unfortunately, I woke up late. Specifically, 1pm. Not exactly nice timing, huh?

I never really did much today. Besides prayers, I watched 'The Lord of the Rings : The Return of the King' at the living room. To add to the momentary bliss, my parents joined in. I love it when they do that. The only thing is that they're both criticising Frodo. Hahaha, they keep saying he's weak. Yes, I can see that. xD

After that, I watched an episode of 'House', alone this time. Mum and Dad were busy reading the newspaper and magazines at the balcony. Dont ask why I didnt join. I have no book to read and I know that's a lame reason but then again, I just didnt have an INTERESTING ENOUGH book that I like. So, yeah.

This is probably one of those days where I literally do nothing except the certain occasions to check the net. No worries. Tomorrow's a Friday. Friday prayers! A ticket to explore the world I live in. Oh bother, it's only the same place I go to like everyday at school. Muhajirin mosque. So I just made things clear how much Im not doing anything. Yes, Im terrible.

Well, today is the 10th of Muharram. Ring any bells? It's Asyura day! I forgot to fast. Now I have to wait another year. Like thanks for not checking the calender, me. Heh, no biggie. I'll just remember it for the sake of remembering the date. It's historical, by the way. Asyura day, I mean. But I dont need to explain. The Internet is at your disposal.

Oh and yeah, I checked the calender just a few minutes ago. School starts in about 2 and a half weeks. Major worrying going on here. But then again, there's gonna be less distractions at school next year, HOPEFULLY. Cant bear another dramatic year like 2010. Dont get me wrong, I like drama. Just wish I was smart enough not to care about studies. There's no such thing as that right? I didnt think so.

Am I sure? Quite.

No comments:

Post a Comment