"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Friday, December 17, 2010

Window Shopping

Perhaps the most impromptu of days in weeks. Like every usual Friday, I'd always meet my close buddies. Namely Aziz, Haziq, Luqman Nur and Luqman Hakim. Luqman Hakim is still at Syria so he's out of the mix. And unfortunately, Luqman Nur and Haziq had some family stuff to do so it was left with me and Aziz. But today, Muhammad joined us so that made it three. Three's a group.

So we decided to go and hang out at Junction 8. No surprise since it's THAT close. There, we went window shopping in the stores. I was also searching for a nice pair of shoes. We checked BHG, Bata, Royal Sporting House, Converse and some other shoe store. They were all.. aah.. not within my budget area.

In time, I gave up searching and we went to Best Denki and looked at all the PC's and cameras, television sets and new iPhone stuff. The usual. Then, we went to the 4th storey and checked out Popular bookstore. Oh, and not just that. We entered Comic Connection, a shop that sells movies, a game store, a plushie and weird stuff store and also a Christian shop. YEAH, a Christian shop.

I have to tell you, it was quite impulsive what we did. Clad in our "baju kurung" and for me, a "songkok". There were quite a lot of CD's and songs. Oh, and I saw this one game box titled 'BibleOpoly'! Hahaha! I was imagining how it'd be like to play 'BibleOpoly'. Pass 'GO' and receive a ticket to Paradise? HAHA^^ I was also contemplating the idea of 'QuranOpoly'. Hahaha! Seriously. It's THAT funny. xD

Lunch at McDonalds just as it neared 3pm. Aziz was rushing to buy a meal. The lunch time deal, y'know. Muhammad joined us later cause he went to check some stuff. Talk talk talk, and soon it was time to go home. Hmm, I dont think there's anything to talk about at home. Just that me and my parents watched another animal documentary. Yes, WE LOVE ANIMAL DOCUMENTARIES :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment