"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Rearranging

It's been days since my last update. Due to the fact that I am very forgetful, I've always been forgetting to write down the day's events. I do remember a few days where I was so eager to blog because something fun happened. But then, I forgot to blog during those days and well, I totally forgot about those supposedly fun moments.

Even today, I almost forgot to write it down. And well yes, technically, it's a new day already. Time check, 12:51AM. I just felt that if I neglected this blog any longer, it would turn old and stale and boring. Not that many people read up on my blog anyway.

Well, today (or err, yesterday) could be described as a bonding moment for me and Dad. Im not that close with my Dad since he works the whole week and only has 1 day off. I'd usually be out on his off day cause it's a Friday. Pity. But hey, the opportunity to do something with Dad came along.

Initially, Dad had me wake up and go visit Grandma. Now let me tell you.. I dont hate Grandma. Im just not a good conversationalist when it comes to family. I have no idea why. I hate not having a nice conversation. Besides that, the age gap between my Grandma and I is almost about 70 years. Truth be told, most of my family members arent THAT close to me. Oh well..

Again, back to me and Dad. Well, I knew he could see I wasnt too happy about it. So instead, he made me help him clean and rearrange the house. The usual. Moving tables, couches, chairs, pot plants, carpets. After that, we scrubbed dirty areas and polished wooden furniture. It was all good fun^^

The day came to a very nice close. My parents and I sat at the living room, watching some animal documentary. Yes, my parents love to watch animal documentaries. I like the fact that they love to watch such shows. Just adds to the other common things I share with them.

On another topic, I've had lots of weird dreams lately. Fighting zombies, fighting dinosaurs. That's even if I get sleep. I also have been having trouble sleeping. I wont be surprised if I have eyebags. Wait, I think I.. oh wait, I dont have them. Not just yet. *phew*

Hopefully, I wont neglect this rewardless duty of blogging. Oh and something else, I HAVENT BEEN REVISING ANYTHING! Im scared for myself. O Levels are freaking me out. Oh gosh, oh gosh, oh gosh. Someone save me. Tutor me. I'll pay you my complete attention. Physics and Chemistry. The buzz killers. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment