"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Monday, January 10, 2011

2010 O's Results

Emotions were high in the Auditorium. Okay whoa. Back up a few hours, right in the morning.

I was a bit high-spirited in the morning, reminiscing at the mosque of the previous year. I have my moments that I like to remind myself of. So anyway, after doing all that, I hurried to do my Arabic assignment. Yeah. How sad of me..

I enjoyed the day though. I notice that the air-conditioning actually helps keep me awake. I spent my time diligently writing notes during lessons. I love doing notes, at times. Besides that, we had two free periods cause Mr Esmadi had some other errands to do.

At the end of the day, all the students from secondary 2 till secondary 5 gathered at the Auditorium to witness the release of the O Level results for the Sec5 2010 graduates. Ilyas and me, along with the other Sec5 students were so nervous, even though it wasnt us taking the results. I nearly cried thinking of my own results next year.

So the top student was Hidayat. I cant remember the others by position but I'll just name them. Ezzati, Zulzawaid, Muneeroah, Aminah, Aina, Nashruddeen, Syuhada, Azlin Razak and one more. Gosh, I forgot. STM loss. *sigh*

Well, that's that. Im scared, nervous and I just hope I dont kill myself out of stress. After school, some of the guys and me stayed back and did our own study group. I enjoyed myself, but I only learned a bit. But nevermind. Knowledge IS knowledge, even if it's just A B C.

So from now on. Study. Revise. Face cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment