"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Friday, January 7, 2011

Freebies

I love freebies. I really do.

I am happy to say that on Friday, there were no school activities. Correction. Tiring school activities that I have to be part of. Anyway, without mentioning anything about classes and anything, I'll just skip to the main part of the day.

After the Friday prayers, some of the guys and I planned to go to the NYP Open House. NYP stand for 'Nanyang Polytechnic', if you dont know. By name, there was Ilyas, Muhammad, Bukhari, Rifqi, Farid, Abdul Rahman Rahim, Asyraf, Umar, Haziq, Luqman Nur, Luqman Hakim and Ali Imran. We were due to meet Kak Khadijah at NYP by 3pm but we overshot and came at 3.30pm.

There, we met some Irsyadian girls too. That I can remember, there was Adibah Selamat, Husnina, Munira, Hannah, Hurun, Farah, Adawiyah and Liyana. My mind is fuzzy and I cant remember the rest, if there is any.

So we checked the different courses, from one building to the other. I found it a bit tiresome walking everywhere but hey, there werent any seats anywhere so.. yeah. Then, we came to the course for Design in Space and Interior. Kak Filzah, another Irsyadian graduate like Kak Khadijah, led us through the place. She was one of the people taking the courses there too.

I was quite interested. The people there drew cartoons, made stuff out of wood and other stuff. Easily said, it was kinda cool, seeing as how I like arts and crafts. But this was on a huger scale. So we continued to some other parts of the school. By 5.50pm, I decided to go home with Muhammad and Asyraf. Of course, I arrived home not to short of 7pm.

I repeat. I like freebies.

No comments:

Post a Comment