Tabung Jumaat. An almost ritualistic event that has been imbibed into the Irsyad system since we were at Newton Circus. Funny how we never seem to get enough collection. I'm not saying Singaporean Muslims are stingy but.. we're not doing our best in the country either. Not all, at least.
For this Tabung Jumaat, the Secondary 4's and the Secondary 5's were chosen to help. I actually like all this collection business. Maybe not for the right intentions, in a way. I'm currently saving up so I was hoping that I'd get a lot of money from extra kind people.
Seeing as how I was so lost in the prospect of getting money, I decided to stay back and help with the management of collection tins and stuff. But SOMEHOW, some nosy people just had to butt in and screwed me up. They did my job, ignoring my cold silence.
So whatever. I did trafficking. In fact, I had much more fun there, instructing the taxis to go here and there. Of course, with the help of the people in charge. Soon, it started to rain. Nevertheless, work continued. Besides, what are umbrellas for anyway?
Sooooo simply put, I enjoyed trafficking. I'll miss it^^.
No comments:
Post a Comment