I cant remember what happened today. Not much anyway. All I can remember is what Cikgu Zul said in class. He quoted that, (in Malay) "Seteruk-teruk orang, walaupun berdosa, mesti solat. Kalau solat, Insya Allah satu hari nanti akan taubat. Kalau tak solat, nothing ah". It's a bit inspiring, in a way. For me, of course. Im human. I sin. It's natural.
At the end of the day, a group of students from Sec3, Sec4 and Sec5 gathered at the 7th storey to meet Ustaz Abdus Salam. I was actually a bit late cause I was hung up with some stuff. So when I arrived, Ustaz applauded me for being late. Sarcastic much.
So anyway, he informed us that each one us were supposed to read a short khutbah every Thursday morning. There were 35 of us, so the whole year would be filled with Thursday khutbahs. Apparently, my name is first on the list so Im up first.
My preparation time is lesser than anyone else on the list. I have only 2 days. 2 days to prepare a script and memorise it. Usually, I wouldnt panic but then again, the whole thing has to be written in arabic. So err, wish me luck ^^.
No comments:
Post a Comment