This time for LFP classes, us S5's had Physics on the agenda. I can tell you, it was a BIT better than expected. Okay no, it was loads of fun! Fun was everywhere. All smiles and laughter. Today, Mdm Surianah let us use the Promethean gadget. It's sort of like a thing where you answer questions, and key in your choices via the buttons on the gadget.
During the lesson, everyone wrote nonsensical stuff, and Mdm Surianah wasnt mad at all. In fact, she joined in the giggles and laughter reverberating throughout the MPR3. Answers like "I dont know" or "Teacher knows" or "Err..". There were more answers but I guess there's just too much, y'knooooow ^^.
LFP class ended just as it neared 12, when the sun was right above. I headed to the canteen, where I met Farid and Helmi. They were supposed to make 'ais batu' for the upcoming Mini-Carnival. Since they were short of manpower, I offered to help.
Long story short, it took us 6 hours to make about 430+ 'ais batu'. Kak Sakinah joined in halfway, so did the stall keepers. Some of the S5's helped around the end, tying the rubber bands. I did the final count and well, I felt so relieved as soon as I laid hands on the last 'ais batu'. What a tiring day it was. Muhajirin Mosque was our choice for Maghrib tonight. mmhm.
Still, 430+ 'ais batu' in 6 hours. We faced problems, twice. But hey, it's done ^^.
No comments:
Post a Comment