The last time I played badminton was like, so long ago. Hah. But who cares? Today, I got to play badminton at Madrasah Al-Arabiah with Mr Izzad and some Irsyadians, including Cik Hanafi and family. As soon as me and Haziq arrived, we started playing. Badminton, I mean.
After about 2 hours, all of us rested. Re-hydrated, everyone prepared themselves for NERF. Oh yes. NERF, those guns that my friends and I have been talking about. Okay, lemme just mention the people present. There was me, Mr Izzad, Haziq, Zulfaqar, Aimanuddin and quite a lot of Sec2's. So, everyone geared up in preparation.
HOWEVER, even before the game started, someone got injured. Me. Yeeaah. Well, to tell you the truth, it happened so fast. Haziq was running back to base with the Vulcan gun (quite a big gun!). Meanwhile, I was crouching behind cover. So, both of us ran under a sheet and BAM! I got hit in the eye by the barrel of the gun. It hurt, quite a lot. And yes, I bled.
For the rest of the game, I just played defense. Near the end of the game, I charged to the enemy base. I had the 2 biggest guns, but neither of them were loaded. But then, everyone on the enemy side started to fall back. Big guns. They make you cower, don't they?
So yeah. That was my first time playing NERF.
No comments:
Post a Comment