What should have been a post dated 'Saturday, 19 February' is now extended to 'Sunday, 20 February'. Mostly due to the longest ever nap I took which took up most of the day. Oh yes. It was long. 18 hours long. I don't think that it's even considered a nap at all, but more of sleep. Yeah. Rewinding back to Friday..
FRIDAY! The week is up and to make things somewhat livelier before the CA1 papers next week, us secondary 5 students, along with the secondary 4 students were gonna have a mukhayyam. Sorta like a sleep-over at school. To add to the "excitement", we were gonna have a BBQ too! By the way, there was no 'reflecting-your-life session' so that was terrific. Don't worry, we have a lot of those sessions already.
After the Friday congregation, I immediately left for home. There were so many plans. Some of my friends invited me to go LAN Gaming. Some, to play basketball. Others, to study and revise Chemistry. In the end, I stayed home and waited out until 'Asr before leaving back for school.
When I got to school, there was nothing. Literally nothing prepared. Some of the boys who stayed back were then called to help with the barbecue pit. A number of girls, on the other hand, helped with the food in the canteen.
Progress was progress. At about 7pm, the pits were burning, the food was cooking. It was our job, the S5 boys, to do all the work. It was quite fun. In between the cooking, fanning the charcoal and turning the food, I took a couple of photos or so. Time of life UNTIL.. Cikgu Iskandar told me off and ordered me to keep my camera. Suddenly, all life trickled out. Well, some of it. I was quite irked at the fact but I had to cool off.
So after Maghrib and Isya' prayers, I sat on the stone steps beside the gate and cooked prawns on the electric cooker. That was my stress-reliever. Between muttering to myself and talking to Ilyas and Rifqi, I'd have a bite or two of the cooked prawn. Boy were they delicious^^.
Just as it neared 11pm, the teachers signaled us to stop barbecue-ing and to start cleaning up. I had a nice time mucking up all my sadness with a few cobs of corn, along with a few chicken wings and some prawns with that as well. If I'm not wrong, I got to bed at about 12pm.
I slept beside Ilyas. Well, he snored. Syakirin, a few feet away, was also snoring. Quite loudly, in fact. The whole of MPR3 was filled with the sound snoring. It was stupendously hard for me to sleep. To make it worse, I had a headache too. I didn't even know if I was awake or unconscious half the time. So when it was time for qiyam, I was embraced by the grip of fatigue.
Tahajjud prayers were led by Ustd Alaina. He read Surah As-Sajdah. Subuh prayers were then led by the imam at Muhajirin Mosque, followed by a morning kuliah by Mr Roslan. (Wow!) After that, all the S5's, willingly or unwillingly, got ready for LFP classes.
In a way, I kinda pitied Ustd Abdus Salaam for having his classes right after qiyam. I wasnt fair that everyone was having crappy attitudes towards him just cause they were tired or hungry. It shows just how easily you're ticked. So to make it alright, I just kept smiling in class. It was quite enjoyable, in a way^^.
After recess, all of us had Arabic games conducted by the students from Jaami'ah Al-Azhar. They were very nice. Kinda gives me more reason to want to pursue my ukhrawi career. Mmhm. Okay, fast forward to a few hours. Bukhari and I were the only ones left in school, cleaning the class. We performed our Zuhr prayers and soooooo, we went back home. I kinda miss going home with him. Yeaaaah, the brotherhood~
Back home, I had a lunch and sank into the couch, reading my geography notes. From 3pm to 5pm, I slept. Mama woke me up, asking me to go pray 'Asr. So after performing my prayers, I slept right on my prayer mat and woke up 12 hours later, awaiting Subuh. With haste, I did my Maghrib and Isya' prayers. Whilst waiting for Subuh, I fell asleep AGAIN until around 10am, where I cleaned up and did my Subuh prayers. So you can probably guess how tired I was.
Today, there is only one thing I wanna say..
"MAMA MADE CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES :3"
No comments:
Post a Comment