"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mess Period

It's not always that the whole secondary level get to have fun together. It's not always that the whole secondary level get to mess around together. Well, okay no. That one, we do every time. I'll just cut to the chase. WHITE SPACE PERIOD.

I don't even know who proposed the idea but apparently, we sec 5's execute the orders well. Well, basically, we were supposed to plan and manage games. What games? Well, games which are linked to learning the malay language AND having fun. So what did we come up with? MESSY GAMES.

So alright. Everyone was either willingly or unwillingly supposed to participate in the games. Boys would be playing at the street soccer court whereas the girls, the void deck. We S5A boys created quite "mess-related" games, if that is such a word. My group made a game about opposites. We also included water pumps, just to make things interesting.

Let's just say that in half an hour, every secondary 1 to 4 boy either got wet or got covered by flour. Yeah, one of the booths had two flour trays for who knows what. I don't know what happened at the girl's area but it did look like they had fun too. I know I did. Even when we all cleaned up, everyone got a piece of the action. My whole face was covered with flour. Just something to go with the wet shirt, I guess.

When everyone got home, Twitter timelines and Facebook wall posts were full of people saying how much fun they had at the games. Some even mentioned a stronger ukhuwwah was built between the students. I quite agree on that. Nothing better than sweet brotherhood to make your day^^.

This is one of those days in Irsyad. Too bad no one took any photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment