"Seems like dancing is the way to go.."

Thursday, February 24, 2011

CA1 Papers. Almost.

WELL THANK GOD! CA1 papers are almost ending. Just a few more. Yep! Just a few more. The last paper is Geography. Oh, smooth sailing. I never seem to trouble myself much when it comes to Geography. Hah. I should quite this bad habit.

But hmm, I don't know why. I've been so depressed this past month or so. Everything seems like a jumble. Life is becoming one huge merry-go-round where heartaches keep popping up. Perhaps it was nature that brought me to join Ilyas and Hanafiah today in class. We talked about our sorrows and stuff. Well, they talked more. I just listened and gave a fake smile. I couldn't cry.

But alas, this IS my last year in Irsyad. I don't wanna spend my last few months wallowing in my misery. But sometimes, feelings do get the better of us. On another note, Sarah Liyana says that I remind her of Bruno Mars. THAT, is nice to know ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment