I am anticipating something. What is it? SCHOOL~!!
Holidays imprison me. My imagination level is depleting, my productivity level is nearly at zero. Gosh, being at school is something I truly, truly miss.
Besides that, Im really eager to get my results. Im sure that even though things might look bad, I'll still take it as a stepping stone for the year ahead. But most importantly, I miss my teachers and friends. 5 days in a week, 9 months in a year, its not impossible for me to miss them all. Well, most of them. (Oooooooooh..)
Other than that, I have nothing else interesting to say. Random stuff, go! I bought a box of Pocky that I wanna share with Ilyas, Muhammad and Adibah. I have permission to bring my camera tomorrow for class photo-taking. I want to go to Mecca. I want to learn how to swim properly. I want something new in life, break out from this dreaded disease I call "weakness". Does that make sense? Not to you, i guess.
Well I gotta feeling.. (that tonight's gonna be a good night, that tonight's gonna be a good good night) that tomorrow is gonna be very memorable. What with seeing everyone again, Hajar leaving for Yemen and all that. I seriously feel a bit scared and insecure for myself, for the future. Its so.. uncharted. Believe you me, things aint gonna be the same.
All I can do now is be a good boy, study hard and live a happy life. Hopefully, things will turn out okay. I really pray good things happen. Amiin^^
No comments:
Post a Comment