After a while, the same routine gets boring. Yet again, I had Dikir Barat practice training with the guys. We progressed even further then before. Our movements were perfected with the help of Cikgu Iskandar, assisted by Cikgu Zul. We were almost done with our whole routine. The only set-back was that there were only 13 "awok-awok" so that's about half the number than our previous performance. Oh well..
I dont know why. I feel so empty and sad nowadays. Some friends are leaving overseas, some have started working. Please dont tell me that this is all I have to look forward to. Forced self-revision in the same room everyday. If so, then I'd rather you leave me on the beach and let the high tide take me out to sea. Then just leave me. Leave me.
I have been listening to Christina all this while. Yes, her voice calms me down. One day, I'll get myself some headphones and listen to Christina's songs all day long. Just drown out everything. Yeah, one day. That's probably gonna be a long time from now. But surely, that's one of my plans. I plan and I plan and I plan. Why? Because no one else ever gives a hoot about me. So goodnight. GOODNIGHT^^

No comments:
Post a Comment