I. Do. Nothing. Useful. At. Home.
Despite everyone telling me to use my time in a way that would benefit me, I cant seem to do as told. What does everyone want me to do? Namely, to prepare for O Levels. That phrase keeps repeating in my mind. "GCE O Level, GCE O Level, GCE O Level.." and on and on. But then it bothers me why I never have the initiative to actually do it. Yes, I know me well and I am quite lazy at times. At times..
Another practice session with the guys at school today. The rate of progress is quite fast and I like this very much. The only problem lies with the lack of number. Half of the boys ever show up for dikir barat practice so we've only ever had a maximum of not more than 20 students, including the musicians. Oh, another is (as usual) my instrument itself. Just my luck, the tambourine doesnt have a handle. Instead it has.. err.. well, easily said, its got some points. And those points hurt when I play. Oh well..
After practice, the Sec4 guys and I checked out a sale, just to kill time. But Fierdaos went home early, so that's one man down. Asyraf suggested it since he heard of it. At the sale itself, I saw for myself the atmosphere of being in a store with a sale. By the way, it was a sale at 'Royal Sporting House, if Im not wrong.
Anyway, all the guys checked for cheap stuff. As for me, I headed for the shoes area first. But darn right, everyone there rushed. Those very same people had the audacity to even tear the shoe boxes itself. I was just speechless. I stood in front of a sight of mixed pairs of shoes and dozens of torn boxes. Greeeeaaaat..
Helmi, Rifqi, Bukhari and Farid were particularly interested in the soccer boots. In the end, only Bukhari bought a pair. The rest of us just made fun of every little thing in the store. I saw one man "try" on a sleeveless shirt. It got worse when a group of women tried on the sweatpants. Seriously awful. I dont even wanna mention it again. Besides that, I tried this gigantic boot and started kicking Rifqi and Bukhari. Hahaha, I was quite bored.
With things at the store "settled" we headed back to the nearest MRT Interchange and parted ways. I took Bus No. 163 and enjoyed a much needed nap. Never felt better. Okay, I HAVE felt better. Just that.. oh forget it. Back at home, life slowed down to its mundane pace all over again. So now I really wish my room was modeled to resemble a class. I assure you, it'd be better for someone like me. At least, I think it will be. So that's a wrap up for today. Until next time^^
No comments:
Post a Comment