Time didnt permit me to write the night before. But I tell you, being on Twitter last night was compared to being shot with adrenaline. The excitement, the fun, the enjoyment. Such experiences with Twitter are rare. VERY rare. Yesterday night was pure awesomeness!
That night, Naadhirah, Ilyas and I talked about 'Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows'. The wall was spammed with many scenes and favourite moments of the movies. Then came along Luqman Nur, who was new, and joined in the commotion. I remember clearly how he said he'd never make a Twitter account but there he was. Hahaha, I guess you cant say much once the holiday boredom sets in.
To add to the excitement, I came upon a video on Naadhirah's wall. It was those common singers on Youtube making cover songs and all. So hey, I played the video. It wasnt actually a cover song but a bloopers video. In it was Tiffany Alvord with this new girl, Christina Grimmie. Boy, did I find her cute^^
So for that whole evening, besides all the Harry Potter mayhem, I listened to Christina's playlist on Youtube. I gotta tell ya, she is quite a good singer. Not to mention, she plays the keyboard. Sweet, huh? Both me and Naadhirah were in fan boy and fan girl mode.
The next day, which would be today, I still continued listening to her tracks. However, today was a bit boring. Things became dull and quiet until... Ilyas posted a photo of Emma on my wall.
Hahaha, you can imagine the shock in seeing this picture after refreshing my page xD
Yes, it was a good kind of shock. But seriously, all this celebrity talk is giving me false hope. Not good. I repeat, not good. Soooo not good.
Tomorrow marks the beginning of the dikir barat practice sessions. Did I mention about it? In any case, we're gonna perform at a polytechnic. I forgot which polytechnic. Hehehe, I'll ask around tomorrow. Besides that, I hope someone will ask me out for a study session. I NEED someone to push me. So push me! Push me hard~!!
Lastly, I have to mention that Grandma is staying at my house. Grandma loves to sleep downstairs so that means that I have to accompany her cause she's a bit afraid of our house. Just a little bit. This also means that I cant stay up late cause my laptop is in my room and I am too lazy to bring it down. Nevermind, I can use it during the day, right? Well, that's it then. Good evening^^


No comments:
Post a Comment