So today, my story goes differently. No, I did not magically teleport into Narnia or Hogwarts, though I wish I did. Anyway, I went to visit my cousins and nieces. Note : They live all the way at Bukit Batok. It wasnt exactly a 5 minute walk to their place.
When we arrived, we were greeted by my Abang Shaf'ii and my Kak Su. They're my cousins, in case you dont know. Of course you dont. The reason I went there was mainly because my mother and Grandma were sore. Sick, to be simple. My cousins, luckily, were very good at massaging people. Old people cure, a good massage.
I have 4 nieces and 2 nephews there also. 1 of my niece was at camp. My 2 nephews were out having fun shopping. I was stuck with my remainder 3 nieces. One of them was in ITE. Another, the same age as me. The last one, still young. I tried to make convo with my smallest niece. I felt kinda lame when I was having a one-ended convo with her. IT WAS SOOOOO AWKWARD D:
After about 2 hours, FINALLY, one of my niece talked to me. She's the one who's the same age as me, named Nur. She asked me to teach her arabic. I was quite pleased when she said this. I found that her worksheets were quite easy. Makes me feel happy I could help her, if not much, at least a bit.
Mama and Grandma took quite a while in the massage room. My mother actually cried cause it was so painful. The way my cousin massaged her, it was so cool. His teeth would grind every time he felt pain in that area of the body. So it was like he could read the energy in a person's body. That is waaaaaay cool^^
Later that evening, I was still at my cousin's place. Then, my Aunt Yanti and Uncle Mat came. Oh, my aunt took every opportunity to tease me. In fact, we always tease each other. Like cats and dogs, they say. Hah, annoying much xD
So that was my trip to my cousin's place. Tomorrow, Abang Shaf'ii and his 2 children are leaving for Surabaya, Indonesia. They're gonna stay there for a year. It's like aah.. what do they call those places.. schools with dormitories. In Malay, they call it "asrama". I know y'all understand what Im saying. So I hope they have a safe journey ahead :D
No comments:
Post a Comment