Hurraaaaah^^
They said I couldnt make it. They said it was impossible. But at the end of the day, I made it all come true. Well truthfully, no one said anything. I just find it soooo awesome that I DID clear up the mess in my room. An enemy to face another day..
So what's all the fuss? All I did was clear out 3 drawers and 2 cupboards. And even that, I only threw out a bag and a half of garbage. I just think that its a huge achievement since I didnt any allergies this time. Usually, the dust just gets to me and uuhh.. uuhhh.. ACHOOOO~!!!
But you will not believe the layer of dust on my storybook shelf. Its.. downright scary^^
Anyway, I didnt go anywhere today. Aziz had school stuff and the others were "occupied", I guess. It wasnt too bad for me. Since I had hours of time to waste away, I drew a portrait of the 'Table Buddies <3' using Paint (the computer software). But THEN, Facebook just had to have problems loading pictures.. Darn you.
Urgh. I miss my friends. Come to think of it, I miss being at school. I miss having teachers to kid around with, friends to joke around with and err.. juniors to tease xDD
This coming Monday is also the last schooling day of 2010. So I'll use that half day and hug all my friends as much as I can. Gosh, that and one month before seeing them again. But I gotta make sure to study. For O Levels. Wooooo~
For now, I think I'll just have to come up with ways to entertain myself. Note, I havent bought a new Gameboy charger. And err.. I have 4 albums that I have to upload. What a bother. Sigh, I better get to that now. Goodnight, people^^
No comments:
Post a Comment